Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Year In Review

I was startled to discover that I had done one post in the entire year.  And that one was lame so I deleted it.  Now that the Christmas season is upon us and soon we will be reflecting on another year past I've decided to do some after the fact posting, and probably in no particular order.

After living with us for over four years Kiera and her mother made the decision that she would move to Dallas Texas to live with her mom when school ended this past May.  It was a transition that could have been accomplished in a different way than the method used and lives changed in some ways that might have been handled better. It has taken awhile for me to realize the impact that the events of this year has had on our lives.  Life is to be lived and one thing you can't prevent is change, it's best to just move forward in a positive way.

We had a trip to the Getty in April for Kiera to finish research on an Art paper.  Not that any sort of an excuse is required for a great day at The Getty.


For anyone living in southern California who has not taken a day to visit this amazing place it shouldn't be missed. The architecture;
 The views;

No comments:

Post a Comment