Sunday, March 28, 2010

Skating Competition

It was a fun and tiring day. All I have so far is my Flip camera video of Kiera's compulsory moves. She looked great on the ice, as did Ellen, Sarah, Hannah, and the other Sarah. Great day at the Riverside Ice Town's Orange Twist Open for the skaters from Center Ice Arena,Ontario. More photos to follow once Mike has downloaded his extraordinary shots.

3 comments:

  1. Kiera,
    Even for a skating novice like me it is amazing to see how your skating has changed compared to the video from the previous competition. You make it look so easy. I can't wait to see the full program with music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you video Ellen? I'd love to see that too if you have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my video just off the Flip of Ellen too. She was great, totally "sold" her routine! I'll post that tonight too.

    ReplyDelete