Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

There is a wonderful year-round Christmas store in San Diego called City Lights.
www.citylightscollectibles.com
We've shopped there in person and that is where we purchased a beautiful length of garland that decorates the mantle each year. I've shopped online with them many times. This year, as I was browsing the website, just out of curiosity I clicked on the link to the Tree Department. In store this time of year they have a large room devoted to (and this is the part I like) Permanent Trees.
Not artificial, not FAKE; Permanent.
Here is this year's edition of my beloved Permanent Tree.

The Permanent Tree stood undecorated for a full week. We were just too busy/tired/busy. It was my mission today to complete the tree for this year's season.

Last weekend Mike got the outside lights hung, the palm trees wrapped (gotta Xmas light the palm trees!) and the snowman set up.
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment