Continuing on my backwards view of our vacation week. Back to our Friday afternoon sail on the Double Dolphin. Kiera and I.

A view of our hotel from the sailboat. Funny story about that, it was not the hotel that I thought I had booked. Although it appears that the place that I wanted to stay, that I thought I was booking, has substantially changed over the years and in the end we were happier with our accommodations than we probably would have been had we stayed where I thought we were.

Coming into the harbor.

Fellow passengers enjoying the sail. The boat was not at all crowded I'd say we had less than 20 on board.

Harbor seals on the buoy.

Jason's home junior and senior years of college.

I must say the place is looking surprisingly respectable and we could only assume that it is no longer a rental geared towards students. Where's the horse shoe pit? And there was no couch on the garage roof to be seen.

Front of the mission. The view from those steps is fantastic, and the mission itself is one of my favorites.

Alice Keck Park and Memorial Gardens. A wonderful spot to see while in Santa Barbara. And proves that you are never too old to appreciate a really great playground.


We were entertained by feeding the ducks and watching a family of ducklings.

Funny to watch the babies walking around on the lily pads.


We are fascinated by the abundance of turtles that live there.
No comments:
Post a Comment